1. Life, including various relationships and transactions, are essential dual in nature, yielding pain and pleasure.
2. To change destiny or release the negative, first understand and accept positive and negative as two aspects of life. Life flows when there are positive and negative aspects. Accept the duality of life.
3. One way of attracting anything positive – money or relationship or any other thing, is by empowering the same in the life of person who is already lacking it in their life. In this way, you set the magnet of attraction in your life.
4. Healing means letting go or getting rid of negative tendencies and stabilizing the positivity. Stabilization of positivity is easier when you have dealt appropriately with the negativity.
5. Planets or Astrological situations are not the cause of the troubles that you are experiences. These entities are only one of the mediums within time space framework to give you positive or negative experiences that you are bound to experience. The cause lies within you. Healing can help with these problems as well.
6. Seeking and expressing positivity is our innate nature. Express more and more of positivity through body and mind.
7. If you could remove or attenuate negativity within you, you can also help others do the same.
8. Get anchored in the Divine and “I AM”.
9. Devotion and Wisdom are two paths. They are like day and night. Both exist. Both are right.
10. Different Paths are the part of the whole. Reach the Whole and you will fully recognize this truth.
11. As you enjoy different items in food, you can employ different modalities in spiritual living and Sadhana. Use that rhymes with you, suits and benefits you.
12. First you learn to creep, stand, walk and then run. Similarly different methods also meet the needs of different stages of development of mankind.
13. Your real travel is from Soul to Spirit.
14. Sometimes, when some teacher or guide tells you to shun your previous spiritual discipline, it might be due to the fact that he wants you to have One-pointedness and Depth. That is why some true Guru might appear on the surface as fanatical.
15. All paths lead to God. If you change the path, it is also good. Sometimes, different tendencies and instincts emerge and made us to follow different approaches at different times. Perfectly natural.
16. To achieve your goals – First assist with God’s goal and start making effort in reaching Him, realizing Him. All things will be taken care of. Get everything from The Source.
17. Mother and Father also think about their child. So, God also wants your attention. Actually, there is no need to reach God. Just attune and He is Here.
18. To achieve steadfastness and regularity of Sadhana, Determination is necessary. Determination automatically brings focus.